Birth & Postpartum Doula Premium Package
A professional, Certified Birth Doula who helps mothers during pregnancy, in labor, and after birth with emotional, physical, and informational support. During pregnancy, I help you clarify concerns and birth preferences and provide information about holistic and natural remedies to minor pregnancy discomforts.
Get to know me and how I can support your ideal birth and postpartum!
As your Certified Birth Doula, I provide:
- Hospital, birth center, or home birth support
- Two 2-Hour prenatal visits to assess your needs and desires for birth, provide useful tools for labor and birth for you to feel empowered and supported, as well as establish your postpartum plan
- Birth preferences assistance to help you clarify preferences for birth and explain options available to you
- Continuous physical, emotional, and informational support to you and your partner for the duration of labor and birth, to help you hold and move towards the vision you created for your baby’s birth
- Help with any concerns and information about holistic and natural remedies to minor pregnancy discomforts
- Initial breastfeeding support immediately after birth to help your baby latch on properly and encourage the establishment of breastfeeding
- One postpartum follow-up visit to celebrate the birth of your baby and answer any questions you have during the early postpartum period
- Unlimited phone and chat support to answer your questions and offer suggestions and support throughout pregnancy and early labor
- A birth timeline (written document of events during your labor) and baby’s birth plus complimentary photographs and recording as desired
- Planning a home birth with a midwife? Use coupon code HomeBirth for $200 off! (Discounted to $4,700)
- Purchase the Hypnobabies® Childbirth Home Study Course or a virtual or in-person class with a Hypnobabies Instructor? Provide proof of purchase for a $200 reimbursement! (Discounted to $4,700)
- Birthing at home with Hypnobabies? Receive a $400 discount! (Discounted to $4,500)
Contact me for a video call interview so you can get to know me and see if we are a good fit.
Compare Birth Doula Packages
The initial $2,450 retainer is a 50% nonrefundable Birth Retainer Fee. After paying, I will grant you membership to my HIPAA-compliant online portal where you’ll get exclusive access to everything childbirth, and you will schedule our two prenatal visits. I’ll be on-call the entire month of your due date.
The remaining 50% balance ($2,450) is a Birth Support Fee and due by the 32nd week of pregnancy or the second prenatal visit, whichever is sooner. If you are past 32 weeks pregnant, the full amount (both the retainer and birth support fee) is due at the time of retaining my services.
Free ACH bank transfers are preferred through my website’s shopping cart. You may also pay via Stripe, Zelle, or Venmo (@HeartisticFamilies). Cash and cashier’s checks are also acceptable. Receipts and a Superbill will be provided with my National Provider Identifier and Doula medical codes for possible insurance reimbursement.
Holistic Postpartum Support
Further training through Hypnobabies as a Childbirth Hypnobabies Hypno-Doula deepened my awareness of how powerful the mind is and the very positive outcomes or very negative blockages it can create, especially its impact on the woman’s mind during pregnancy and while birthing. It led me to understanding an essential and holistic viewpoint of childbirth, and my clients who use Hypnobabies often have shorter and easier labors, which led me to discounting my Birth Doula rates for parents intending to use Hypnobabies since it decreases my work!
Moreover, I understood how nurturing mental health and calming the nervous system in the postpartum period was vital to healing the mother and her bonding with her baby while training as an Ayurvedic Postpartum Doula. Ayurveda can provide new mothers to look within for that state of deep alignment necessary to thrive as a mother in today’s world. Our natural state of health is the birthright of every mother and when a mother thrives in this world – so does her family. My support, as your Ayurvedic Postpartum Doula, guides both Mother and Baby during the first 6 weeks Postpartum, with the unique emphasis specialty in Ayurveda.
Postpartum Doulas play a critical role for a new mother during the first 6-8 weeks after Baby’s arrival. The role that used to be held by a mother’s village and community, guiding her back to balance while the new mother cares for her new baby and her own healing after birth. With extended families now living apart from one another, the role that used to be held by her auntie, sister, or her own mother is now held by a lay-person or trained professional who can mother the mother at the bedside. This gently guides them back to balance while the new mother is caring for her newborn and healing from birth.
Going through your long pregnancy journey to the path of childbirth takes a toll on the body. In America, there is so much emphasis on “getting your body back” and to “bounce back”. Having a Postpartum Doula is not a luxury; it is really essential especially if you don’t have a village at home. The time during postpartum is so particular; what you do now for your recovery during the first 42 days after childbirth influences how your body will heal and live for another forty years. Taking your rest and health seriously is really important for your future health.
In our commercialized society, much of postpartum is focused on Baby – after all, you have been preparing over nine months for this child you already love so much to be born, and there have only been pieces of the puzzle to who this Baby is which have presented themselves ever so slightly during pregnancy. Much research has shown than the baby is an extension of the mother, and my role as a Doula is to ensure you are getting the tools and support you need emotionally, physically, and educationally to heal through this period so you can efficiently and happily support your growing family in your new role as a mother.
Time is a huge factor in learning the personality of your baby and through all the excitement, sometimes new mothers forget to care for their own bodies. You are changing so much physically with your hormones and now this new milk production and trying to care for Baby and understand how to console and feed your baby and do everything “right” – but we also need to focus on the mother-baby dyad.
Your energy transfers to your baby and it can easily be forgotten to “take care of you”; addressing your needs is so important for your healing, physically, emotionally, and mentally during this fourth trimester. Through this focus on the Ayurvedic Pillars of Care (nourishment, yogic-breathing and meditation, bodywork for you and your Little One, and rest) we can set you up with a great foundation for the rest of your life and throughout motherhood.
Postpartum Meal Delivery (Greater LA Area)
Virtual Prenatal Packages:
- Virtual Birth Prep Package $500
- Virtual Birth Prep & Virtual Labor Doula Package $825
- Virtual Postpartum Prep Package $500
Virtual Postpartum Packages & Coaching:
- Virtual Postpartum Doula & Newborn Care Specialist $1200
- Virtual Infant Care Specialist Coaching $600/month
À la carte virtual:
- Gift Certificate $100
- Breastfeeding & Infant Feeding Class $150
- Lactation Consultation $100
- Newborn Care Class * $150
- Tackle the 4th Trimester Class ** $150
- Babyproofing Consultation * $40
- Nursery Consultation * $300
- Newborn Consultation * $100
- Teething Consultation * $250
- Transitioning to Solids Consultation * $300
- Silver Sleep Plan $489
- Gold Sleep Plan $849
* included in some Birth & Postpartum Doula packages
** included in all Postpartum Doula packages
Virtual Pregnancy Coaching:
- Small Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Basic Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Mega Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Premium Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Abhyanga Session $195
- Reflexology Session & Kit $150
- Hot Stone & Crystal Session $195
- Vibration Therapy Session $120
In-Person Birth Doula Packages:
- Basic Birth Doula Package $2000
- Hypnobabies® Birth Doula Package $1800
- Mega Birth Doula Package $2,800
- Birth & Postpartum Doula Premium Package $4,900
In-Home Postpartum Doula Packages:
- Premium Postpartum Doula Package $12,000
- Mega Postpartum Doula Package $8,000
- Basic Postpartum Doula Package $4,400
- Small Postpartum Doula Package $1,700
In-Home Sleep Training Packages: