Organic Healthy Vata Tablets
Healthy Vata is a rejuvenating blend of herbs formulated specifically to balance vata dosha without aggravating pitta or kapha. In postpartum, we want to focus on keeping the new mother’s body warm and moist and quelling vata dosha. It is said where the baby once was in the womb now resides an open space, or void. This area in the new postpartum body now has the property of vata (air, dry, cold, irregular, expansive, ether/spaciousness). Wearing socks, sweaters, blankets, and eating and drinking only warm and moist foods like teas, tonics, and soups can quell vata dosha. As vata is the factor responsible for the functioning of the nervous system, an imbalance can cause emotional and mental blocks and nervous system issues like anxiety and stress. By pacifying aggravated vata dosha after childbirth, nourishment can be brought to the nerve cells to rejuvenate them. Moreover by avoiding excess vata, we can speed healing and recovery from childbirth.
- Balancing Formula for Vata
- Removes excess vata from the system
- Restores and maintains balanced vata
- For vata constitutions and imbalances
- Supports overall health and well-being
Pacifying vata dosha can help a new mother avoid erratic emotions and flighty thoughts, so she doesn’t feel she’s drifting away and feels grounded. In ayurveda, “like increases like” so eating foods that are high in vata, like bread or popcorn or having too much movement with little downtime (think of the qualities of irregularity, air) then vata can increase and cause an imbalance (forgetfulness, panic and nervousness, scattered mind/head in the clouds, heightened nervous system, anxiety, constipation, hemorrhoids, and gas).
For those with a dual constitution that includes vata or a tridoshic constitution, Banyan Botanical’s organic Healthy Vata formula is an excellent for vata season, which in most parts of the world is autumn and early winter. This time of year tends to be cool, windy, and dry, all qualities that can aggravate vata. Healthy Vata contains herbs that help the system remain balanced throughout the season. Vata also naturally increases as we age, so Healthy Vata makes an excellent formula for seniors experiencing what Ayurveda calls “the vata stage of life.”
It may be used year-round by those with vata constitutions to support overall health and well-being and can be taken with or without food. Healthy Vata may also be used by any constitutional type that is experiencing a temporary vata imbalance.
Rasa (taste): sweet, bitter, astringent, pungent
Virya (action): heating
Vipaka (post-digestive effect): sweet
Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for all doshas, especially vata
The herbs in this formula are traditionally used to balance vata dosha. Daily use removes excess vata from the system while promoting energy and vitality.*
1–2 tablets, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.
Serving size: 2 tablets
Servings per container: 45
Each 500 mg tablet contains: Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera)+, Shatavari root (Asparagus racemosus)+, Vidari Kanda root (Ipomoea digitata)+, Brahmi/Gotu Kola leaf (Centella asiatica)+, Guduchi stem (Tinospora cordifolia)+, Kapikacchu seed (Mucuna pruriens)+, Cardamom seed (Elettaria cardamomum)+, Pippali fruit (Piper longum)+.
Other ingredients, from natural sources: organic rice flour, organic gum acacia.
Free of gluten, soy and dairy.
100% vegetarian: no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Banyan Botanicals’ Organic Healthy Vata Tablets are included in our Peaceful Postpartum Bundle.
Postpartum Meal Delivery (Greater LA Area)
Virtual Prenatal Packages:
- Virtual Birth Prep Package $500
- Virtual Birth Prep & Virtual Labor Doula Package $825
- Virtual Postpartum Prep Package $500
Virtual Postpartum Packages & Coaching:
- Virtual Postpartum Doula & Newborn Care Specialist $1200
- Virtual Infant Care Specialist Coaching $600/month
À la carte virtual:
- Gift Certificate $100
- Breastfeeding & Infant Feeding Class $150
- Lactation Consultation $100
- Newborn Care Class * $150
- Tackle the 4th Trimester Class ** $150
- Babyproofing Consultation * $40
- Nursery Consultation * $300
- Newborn Consultation * $100
- Teething Consultation * $250
- Transitioning to Solids Consultation * $300
- Silver Sleep Plan $489
- Gold Sleep Plan $849
* included in some Birth & Postpartum Doula packages
** included in all Postpartum Doula packages
Virtual Pregnancy Coaching:
- Small Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Basic Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Mega Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Premium Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Abhyanga Session $195
- Reflexology Session & Kit $150
- Hot Stone & Crystal Session $195
- Vibration Therapy Session $120
In-Person Birth Doula Packages:
- Basic Birth Doula Package $2000
- Hypnobabies® Birth Doula Package $1800
- Mega Birth Doula Package $2,800
- Birth & Postpartum Doula Premium Package $4,900
In-Home Postpartum Doula Packages:
- Premium Postpartum Doula Package $12,000
- Mega Postpartum Doula Package $8,000
- Basic Postpartum Doula Package $4,400
- Small Postpartum Doula Package $1,700
In-Home Sleep Training Packages: