MUD\WTR™ is a coffee alternative consisting of organic ingredients lauded by cultures old and young for their health and performance benefits. With 1/7th the caffeine of coffee, mud gives you natural energy, focus and more without the jitters and crash. Plus mushrooms are high in Vitamin D, are mega immune-boosters, and they reduce inflammation, increase metabolism, and help maintain blood sugar levels! Moreover, shrooms are super high in the lactation agent beta-glucan, which is responsible for mushroom’s galactagogue properties! This is going to be your favorite ritual every morning!
Meaty, rich, exotic, nutritious and delicious mushrooms are an excellent food for nursing moms! Mushrooms are rich in a variety of nutrients and are one of Dr. Joel Fuhrman’s—a leader in plant-based nutrition for all-top cancer fighting foods to eat on a regular basis.
According to Hillary Jacobson, author of Mother Food, mushrooms help a fussy or colic baby because mushrooms increase the body’s immune response, increasing immunoglobin IgA which prevents large poorly digested food molecules from passing through baby’s intestines.
This is important because babies are born with a digestive tract full of holes, designed to allow immunities of the mother to pass through their baby’s digestive tract into their blood stream to provide protection for their baby! Fascinating! The bad news is that large undigested food molecules can also pass through these holes often contributing to colic and digestive upset in baby, like when moms eat or drink dairy products – the protein molecules are too large and can cause a lot of tummy upset in babies.
But if nursing moms are eating mushrooms on a regular basis, 1-2 times weekly, they can help prevent poorly digested particles from passing through, thus lessening the likelihood of colic or general fussiness.
Organic mushroom blend (chaga, reishi, lion’s mane, cordyceps mycelial biomass cultured on organic oats), Organic cacao, Organic Spice Blend (organic cinnamon, organic turmeric, organic ginger, organic cardamom, organic black pepper, organic nutmeg, organic cloves), Organic black tea powder, Himalayan pink salt.
100% organic. Zero sugar. No added sweeteners. 100% USDA Organic, non-gmo, gluten free, vegan, Whole30 & Kosher.
What coffee always aspired to be and tastes like something you can build a ritual around.
It’s earthy, a little chocolaty, and slightly spicy. Like chai and hot coco had a lil’ hippy love child.
Each serving of MUD\WTR contains 14 mg of caffeine – about 1/7th or 14% of the caffeine of a cup of coffee. With caffeine consumption at an all-time high and anxiety an increasingly popular state of mind, MUD\WTR provides a more balanced approach to boosting focus and wakefulness. Having just 1/7 of the caffeine in a cup of coffee, those jitters are gone and you are left with calm, alert, and sharp but still able to fall asleep at night. The result: you, but superhuman.
30-servings of mud await you in your matte black reusable and recyclable tin.
Mushrooms are adaptogens! This means they have adaptogenic properties to counteract harmful effects on the body.
– Lionsmane (mental performance, memory & focus)
– Cordyceps (physical performance & antioxidants)
– Reishi (recovery, immunity, and calming)
– Chaga (overall health & phytonutrients)
– Turmeric (inflammation)
– Cacao (mood)
All mushrooms are 100% organically grown in California on gluten-free oats, under clean air, and selected for their unique capacity to support mental AND physical health.
Add a tablespoon to hot water and add whatever you like. Some like it with a little creamer, some honey or even bulletproof. Done? Whip it well before enjoying like the legend you are.
|Serving Size||1 tbsp (6g)|
 Source: Healthy Baby Network
Postpartum Meal Delivery (Greater LA Area)
Virtual Prenatal Packages:
- Virtual Birth Prep Package $500
- Virtual Birth Prep & Virtual Labor Doula Package $825
- Virtual Postpartum Prep Package $500
Virtual Postpartum Packages & Coaching:
- Virtual Postpartum Doula & Newborn Care Specialist $1200
- Virtual Infant Care Specialist Coaching $600/month
À la carte virtual:
- Gift Certificate $100
- Breastfeeding & Infant Feeding Class $150
- Lactation Consultation $100
- Newborn Care Class * $150
- Tackle the 4th Trimester Class ** $150
- Babyproofing Consultation * $40
- Nursery Consultation * $300
- Newborn Consultation * $100
- Teething Consultation * $250
- Transitioning to Solids Consultation * $300
- Silver Sleep Plan $489
- Gold Sleep Plan $849
* included in some Birth & Postpartum Doula packages
** included in all Postpartum Doula packages
Virtual Pregnancy Coaching:
- Small Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Basic Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Mega Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Premium Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Abhyanga Session $195
- Reflexology Session & Kit $150
- Hot Stone & Crystal Session $195
- Vibration Therapy Session $120
In-Person Birth Doula Packages:
- Basic Birth Doula Package $2000
- Hypnobabies® Birth Doula Package $1800
- Mega Birth Doula Package $2,800
- Birth & Postpartum Doula Premium Package $4,900
In-Home Postpartum Doula Packages:
- Premium Postpartum Doula Package $12,000
- Mega Postpartum Doula Package $8,000
- Basic Postpartum Doula Package $4,400
- Small Postpartum Doula Package $1,700
In-Home Sleep Training Packages: