Organic Breast Care Balm
Banyan Botanicals’ organic Breast Care Balm is wonderful as a massage aid. Breast massage stimulates the lymphatic system and improves circulation, helping to facilitate the release of any stagnation. In postpartum, this is truly essential for breastfeeding mothers since blocked circulation creates stagnancy and plugged ducts. This type of daily care helps lactating mothers, stimulating milk production and increasing milk supply whether you’re nursing or pumping exclusively.
- 4 oz jar
- An organic a massage aid for regular breast care
- Soothing and comforting formula
- Tridosha balancing
- Encourages softening the breast for lactation
Regular breast massage is an important preventative practice for any woman actively caring for her long-term health. Self-massage is an ideal way to be familiar with your breasts and recognize any changes as they occur.
This formulation was born out of the request from a thriving women’s health clinic that wanted a tridoshic breast balm that could be used by all types of women in support of regular breast self-examination. Transform this healthy practice into a delightful gift to yourself offered with the love and respect that every woman deserves. It is also well suited for women that may be experiencing fibrocystic breast changes and the associated pain, tenderness, and lumpiness.
Virya (action): slightly cooling
Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for all doshas
Apply liberally to breast area and massage gently into the skin using circular motions.
For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
Castor Oil+, Sesame Oil+, Sunflower Oil+, Coconut Oil+, Beeswax+, Guduchi stem (Tinospora cordifolia)+, Manjistha root (Rubia cordifolia)+, Tulsi leaf (Ocimum sanctum)+, Punarnava root (Boerhaavia difusa)+, Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis)+, Arjuna bark (Terminalia arjuna)+, Bhumyamalaki herb (Phyllanthus amarus)+, Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)+, Guggulu resin (Commiphora mukul)+, Palmarosa essential oil+.
Banyan Botanicals’ Ayurvedic Organic Breast Care Balm is included in our Milk Maker Bundle.
Postpartum Meal Delivery (Greater LA Area)
Virtual Prenatal Packages:
- Virtual Birth Prep Package $500
- Virtual Birth Prep & Virtual Labor Doula Package $825
- Virtual Postpartum Prep Package $500
Virtual Postpartum Packages & Coaching:
- Virtual Postpartum Doula & Newborn Care Specialist $1200
- Virtual Infant Care Specialist Coaching $600/month
À la carte virtual:
- Gift Certificate $100
- Breastfeeding & Infant Feeding Class $150
- Lactation Consultation $100
- Newborn Care Class * $150
- Tackle the 4th Trimester Class ** $150
- Babyproofing Consultation * $40
- Nursery Consultation * $300
- Newborn Consultation * $100
- Teething Consultation * $250
- Transitioning to Solids Consultation * $300
- Silver Sleep Plan $489
- Gold Sleep Plan $849
* included in some Birth & Postpartum Doula packages
** included in all Postpartum Doula packages
Virtual Pregnancy Coaching:
- Small Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Basic Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Mega Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Premium Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Abhyanga Session $195
- Reflexology Session & Kit $150
- Hot Stone & Crystal Session $195
- Vibration Therapy Session $120
In-Person Birth Doula Packages:
- Basic Birth Doula Package $2000
- Hypnobabies® Birth Doula Package $1800
- Mega Birth Doula Package $2,800
- Birth & Postpartum Doula Premium Package $4,900
In-Home Postpartum Doula Packages:
- Premium Postpartum Doula Package $12,000
- Mega Postpartum Doula Package $8,000
- Basic Postpartum Doula Package $4,400
- Small Postpartum Doula Package $1,700
In-Home Sleep Training Packages: