Organic Healthy Hair Oil
Avoid postpartum hair thinning and postpartum hair loss by applying herbalized oils to the head and massaging into the scalp. This traditional Ayurvedic practice has been used for hundreds of years to maintain a thick, lustrous head of hair. Gently massaging the head stimulates the hair follicles and allows the deeply nourishing herbs and oils to penetrate the scalp, strengthening and thickening the hair at its roots.
Massaging the head with oil calms the mind and promotes sound, restful sleep. Healthy Hair oil brings you the powerful effects of the top three Ayurvedic herbs known to have a special affinity for your hair, cooked by traditional methods into a moisturizing and nourishing base of sesame and coconut oils, and then infused with the essence of hibiscus flowers, also used to support the natural health of hair.
Bhringaraj, known as “the ruler of hair,” rejuvenates the hair and scalp, supported by the cooling and cleansing effects of amalaki and brahmi/gotu kola. Together, the certified organic herbs are used to infuse the oil with qualities known to Ayurveda to strengthen and protect the hair. Used on a weekly basis to massage the hair and scalp, Healthy Hair oil will support your natural thickness, color, and shine.
- For thick and lustrous hair, nourishing for all hair types
- Nourishes and rejuvenates the hair
- Supports thick, full-bodied hair
- Brings out the hair’s natural color and luster
- Promotes soft, silky, manageable hair
Virya (action): neutral
Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for all doshas
Apply oil to hair and scalp. Leave in for at least 30 minutes, then wash out using a gentle shampoo. Oil can be kept in overnight if desired. For best results, repeat at least once a week.
For external use only.
Sesame oil+, Coconut oil+, Bhringaraj (Eclipta alba)+, Brahmi/Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica)+, Amalaki (Embilica officinalis)+, Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa)+, Rose (Rosa damascena)+.
Banyan oils are packaged in recyclable BPA-free plastic containers.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
WARNING: All oils make surfaces slippery and can be combustible. Use caution when drying or storing linens exposed to oils as they are potentially combustible when exposed to heat. Consult your dryer manufacturer’s guidelines for drying linens that have been in contact with oils.
Banyan Botanicals’ Organic Healthy Hair Oil is included in our Peaceful Postpartum Bundle.
Postpartum Meal Delivery (Greater LA Area)
Virtual Prenatal Packages:
- Virtual Birth Prep Package $500
- Virtual Birth Prep & Virtual Labor Doula Package $825
- Virtual Postpartum Prep Package $500
Virtual Postpartum Packages & Coaching:
- Virtual Postpartum Doula & Newborn Care Specialist $1200
- Virtual Infant Care Specialist Coaching $600/month
À la carte virtual:
- Gift Certificate $100
- Breastfeeding & Infant Feeding Class $150
- Lactation Consultation $100
- Newborn Care Class * $150
- Tackle the 4th Trimester Class ** $150
- Babyproofing Consultation * $40
- Nursery Consultation * $300
- Newborn Consultation * $100
- Teething Consultation * $250
- Transitioning to Solids Consultation * $300
- Silver Sleep Plan $489
- Gold Sleep Plan $849
* included in some Birth & Postpartum Doula packages
** included in all Postpartum Doula packages
Virtual Pregnancy Coaching:
- Small Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Basic Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Mega Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Premium Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Abhyanga Session $195
- Reflexology Session & Kit $150
- Hot Stone & Crystal Session $195
- Vibration Therapy Session $120
In-Person Birth Doula Packages:
- Basic Birth Doula Package $2000
- Hypnobabies® Birth Doula Package $1800
- Mega Birth Doula Package $2,800
- Birth & Postpartum Doula Premium Package $4,900
In-Home Postpartum Doula Packages:
- Premium Postpartum Doula Package $12,000
- Mega Postpartum Doula Package $8,000
- Basic Postpartum Doula Package $4,400
- Small Postpartum Doula Package $1,700
In-Home Sleep Training Packages: