Virtual Transitioning to Solids Consultation
- PERSONALIZED MEAL PLAN
- 2 EMAILS OF Q & A’S
Struggling with not knowing what to do when transitioning to solids? Adding foods into your baby’s diet adds many variables: the tongue movement is different when chewing than when sucking on the breast and bottle, the gag reflex needs to be developed and pushed back, and pincer fingers need to practice dexterity and fine motor skills, too. Sensory play is also involved. It’s a new role for mothers who often start to feel a lot of pressure and responsibility to create a healthy, and calm environment, prevent food anxiety, and start your child off eating with healthy food habits. It can be overwhelming when transitioning to solids, especially if you desire your child to eat well and be healthy, without compromising your food values, your budget, and your time.
Common questions are addressed in our virtual consultation:
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BABY IS READY FOR TRANSITIONING TO SOLIDS?
- HOW IS THE GUT LINING AFFECTED IF I START FEEDING MY BABY SOLIDS TOO EARLY?
- WHAT IS BABY-LED WEANING?
- WHAT TYPE OF CUP SHOULD I BE USING TO PROMOTE ORAL DEVELOPMENT?
- HOW DO I SERVE MY BABY WATER?
- HOW DO I PREPARE CERTAIN FOODS FOR MY BABY?
- DO I HAVE TO PUREE EVERYTHING?
- WILL MY BABY CHOKE ON THIS FOOD, IF I CUT IT LIKE THIS, IF I DON’T DO THIS, ETC.?
- WILL MY BABY BE OKAY EATING PALEO, DAIRY-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, ETC. LIKE THE REST OF OUR FAMILY?
- WHAT ARE NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS MY BABY DRINKING COCONUT AND ALMOND MILK INSTEAD OF DAIRY?
- HOW CAN MY BABY RECEIVE X NUTRIENT IF HE/SHE IS NOT CONSUMING DAIRY?
- HOW DO I KNOW IF MY BABY IS ALLERGIC TO NUTS?
- WHY ARE PUFFS AND RICE CEREALS DECLINING IN POPULARITY?
- HOW CAN I PREVENT CONSTIPATION WITHOUT INTRODUCING FRUITS AND SWEET FOODS FOR A WHILE?
- HOW MUCH AND HOW OFTEN SHOULD MY BABY BE EATING/TRYING SOLIDS?
- DO I BREASTFEED BEFORE OR AFTER TRYING TO SERVE SOLIDS?
- DO I GIVE A BOTTLE AFTER THEIR NAP OR TRY TO SERVE SOLIDS FIRST?
Postpartum Meal Delivery (Greater LA Area)
Virtual Prenatal Packages:
- Virtual Birth Prep Package $500
- Virtual Birth Prep & Virtual Labor Doula Package $825
- Virtual Postpartum Prep Package $500
Virtual Postpartum Packages & Coaching:
- Virtual Postpartum Doula & Newborn Care Specialist $1200
- Virtual Infant Care Specialist Coaching $600/month
À la carte virtual:
- Gift Certificate $100
- Breastfeeding & Infant Feeding Class $150
- Lactation Consultation $100
- Newborn Care Class * $150
- Tackle the 4th Trimester Class ** $150
- Babyproofing Consultation * $40
- Nursery Consultation * $300
- Newborn Consultation * $100
- Teething Consultation * $250
- Transitioning to Solids Consultation * $300
- Silver Sleep Plan $489
- Gold Sleep Plan $849
* included in some Birth & Postpartum Doula packages
** included in all Postpartum Doula packages
Virtual Pregnancy Coaching:
- Small Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Basic Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Mega Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Premium Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Abhyanga Session $195
- Reflexology Session & Kit $150
- Hot Stone & Crystal Session $195
- Vibration Therapy Session $120
In-Person Birth Doula Packages:
- Basic Birth Doula Package $2000
- Hypnobabies® Birth Doula Package $1800
- Mega Birth Doula Package $2,800
- Birth & Postpartum Doula Premium Package $4,900
In-Home Postpartum Doula Packages:
- Premium Postpartum Doula Package $12,000
- Mega Postpartum Doula Package $8,000
- Basic Postpartum Doula Package $4,400
- Small Postpartum Doula Package $1,700
In-Home Sleep Training Packages: