Vibration Therapy Session
40-minute Vibration Session: a much faster way to relieve soreness and recover from a day’s worth of hard work! Vibration Therapy includes use of a percussion gun to increase blood flow to a specific muscle area, reduces inflammation and lactic acid build-up, encourages blood flow which improves the lymphatic system and in-turn breastmilk production, melts away muscle tension and releases soreness, and even breaks up pesky knots caused by a hard workout, hunching over, or from carrying, rocking, or feeding a baby or toddler.
What is Vibration Therapy?
Vibration Therapy is a healing modality which increases blood flow and the myofascial release process.
It involves a percussion gun which uses vibration and pulsation to apply concentrated pressure deep into your muscle tissue and promote recovery. It is also deep tissue therapy, reducing soreness, increasing range of motion, and accelerating recovery time. Vibration therapy provides rapid bursts of pressure into the body’s muscle tissue as the percussion gun head oscillates back and forth to hyper-target specific problem areas. The first percussion gun was believed to have been invented in 2008 by Los Angeles based chiropractor, Jason Werseland.
Vibration Therapy Postpartum Benefits
- Increases blood flow to a specific muscle area
- Reduces inflammation and lactic acid build-up
- Improves circulation and helps rid water retention from pregnancy
- Encourages blood flow which improves the lymphatic system and in-turn breastmilk production
- Melts away muscle tension and releases soreness
- Breaks up knots caused by a hard workout, hunching over, or from carrying, rocking, or feeding a baby or toddler
- Helps warm up muscles ahead of physical activity before hitting the gym
- Boosts recovery time and wonderful when returning to exercising after postpartum
- A 2014 study suggests vibration therapy and massage (both of which are part of percussive therapy) are equally effective methods to prevent DOMS, delayed onset muscle soreness, meaning you’re less likely to feel muscle pain or tightness 24 to 72 hours after an intense workout.
What is a Vibration Therapy Session?
40-minute Vibration Therapy Session in your home or at my office in Sherman Oaks.
– Perfect for pregnancy, postpartum, or for general wellness maintenance for all women
– Perfect for after workouts and exercise
Is Vibration Therapy Safe For Pregnancy?
Vibration therapy is safe on the shoulders and upper back but only on low power settings and for short periods only. If you would like to book this during your pregnancy, you will receive two 20-minute sessions with the percussion gun, instead of a full body 40-minute session.
Tips For Your Vibration Therapy Session
- Avoiding eating 45 minutes prior to your appointment
- Stay hydrated
Compare Bodywork Packages
Postpartum Meal Delivery (Greater LA Area)
Virtual Prenatal Packages:
- Virtual Birth Prep Package $500
- Virtual Birth Prep & Virtual Labor Doula Package $825
- Virtual Postpartum Prep Package $500
Virtual Postpartum Packages & Coaching:
- Virtual Postpartum Doula & Newborn Care Specialist $1200
- Virtual Infant Care Specialist Coaching $600/month
À la carte virtual:
- Gift Certificate $100
- Breastfeeding & Infant Feeding Class $150
- Lactation Consultation $100
- Newborn Care Class * $150
- Tackle the 4th Trimester Class ** $150
- Babyproofing Consultation * $40
- Nursery Consultation * $300
- Newborn Consultation * $100
- Teething Consultation * $250
- Transitioning to Solids Consultation * $300
- Silver Sleep Plan $489
- Gold Sleep Plan $849
* included in some Birth & Postpartum Doula packages
** included in all Postpartum Doula packages
Virtual Pregnancy Coaching:
- Small Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Basic Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Mega Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Premium Pregnancy Coach Package $300/month
- Abhyanga Session $195
- Reflexology Session & Kit $150
- Hot Stone & Crystal Session $195
- Vibration Therapy Session $120
In-Person Birth Doula Packages:
- Basic Birth Doula Package $2000
- Hypnobabies® Birth Doula Package $1800
- Mega Birth Doula Package $2,800
- Birth & Postpartum Doula Premium Package $4,900
In-Home Postpartum Doula Packages:
- Premium Postpartum Doula Package $12,000
- Mega Postpartum Doula Package $8,000
- Basic Postpartum Doula Package $4,400
- Small Postpartum Doula Package $1,700
In-Home Sleep Training Packages: